Why Golden Legacy?
- Creates greater pride and self-esteem in African American youngsters and adults
- A fast and enjoyable fully illustrated, new approach to the study of history!
- Very inexpensive, but wonderful gift for the entire family
- Fast and enjoyable new approach to the study of history
- Easy-to-read pages motivate voluntary reading by slow as well as fast readers!
- Ideal for black and integrated classrooms!
- Creates an atmosphere of harmony and mutual respect between groups.
- Because of its very high Interest level and content, golden legacy is used in reading classes, language arts and social studies classes for grades 4 through 12.
- Adopted by most major boards of education
The Golden Legacy Series on black history has been widely endorsed by educators, students, parents, leaders and organizations of every type!
“We have been aware of the visual presentation of history in its immediate values for learning, both by children and adults. Your presentations in illustrated history form in color have been tried out by us on several children, and they have read and looked with deep interest, and have said that they enjoyed this type of reading. These issues should be placed in the hands of all children, black and white, and they will learn the facts with less effort…”– Dr. Wesley, Former Exec. Dir. of The Assoc. for the Study of Afro-American Life & History and President of Central State College